About this policy:
We appreciate your interest in our products and your visit to the website. Your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel comfortable with how we use your personal information.
This policy sets out how tp24 Limited handles your personal information, including when and why it is collected, used and disclosed and how it is kept secure.
You will find our contact details at the end of this policy which you can use if you have any questions, including how to update or access your personal information or to make a complaint.
Who we are:
When you deal with tp24 Ltd, we will be the ‘controller’ of your personal information. A controller is a company that decides why and how your personal information is processed.
Where this policy refers to ‘we’, ’our’ or ‘us’ below, unless it mentions otherwise, it’s referring to tp24 Ltd.
Personal information you give to us:
The information you enter via our website or our social media pages or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise is provided entirely voluntarily unless needed to provide a contract with you. The information you give to us includes your name, contact details (such as telephone number, home address, delivery address and email address), enquiry details and your opinion of our products.
You may also give us information when you correspond with us on Social Media for example when you register to subscribe to our newsletters and emails, when you enter into our prize draws and competitions and other promotions, when you complete forms to receive particular offers or when you participate in our Social Media activities or surveys.
You may also give us information about you when you submit reviews, comments and feedback via the Sites or Social Media products , promotions, or other matters upon which you wish to comment (‘Contributions’).
You must ensure that in all instances that the information you provide is personal to you and no one else (for example you must only provide an email address that is only accessible by you and not any other person). You must also ensure that the information you provide is accurate and up to date. By providing information about you to us you warrant that the information you provide is personal to you, and that you will keep us informed of any changes.
Personal Information we collect about you:
We may automatically collect the following information when you use Social media or our web page. Our web servers store has standard details of your browser and operating system, the website from which you visit our website, the pages you visit on our website, the data of your visit. We collect some of this information using cookies – Please see Cookies section. Information about your visit to our website, including without limitation to the number of visits, the full URL click to stream to, through an from the site, products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction and methods used to browse away from the page and information about products you have purchased or left in your basket.
Tp24 never shares or discloses your personal information to third parties through marketing or any other channels, unless it is in relation to legal proceedings or as part of invoicing or accountancy purposes.
How we use your personal information:
Where you have provided CONSENT.
We may use and process your personal information where you have consented for us to do so for the following purposes:
- To carry out obligations arising from any contracts or transactions entered into between us for example to process your order,
- To enter you into a prize draw, competition or other promotion
- To provide you with the information, products and services that you requested from us. This may require disclosure to third parties for example card processing agencies, banks, shipping providers and carriers.
- To interact with you using Social Media features such as the “like”, “re-tweet”, “Share” etc.
- Registering your lamps
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about to notify you of our offers and promotions. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list by contacting our sales team on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01354 691919
- Where it is in your vital interest; to contact you if there are any urgent safety or product recall notices to communicate to you
If you consent tour marketing preferences you can expect to receive the following;
- Exhibitions we are attending
- New products we bring to the market.
- Previews of promotions
- Special Offers
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may interest you
You may withdraw your consent for us to use your information in any of these ways at any time.
Your ‘data subject’ rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information under data protection law. We may ask you for information to confirm your identity, and where applicable, to help us to search for your personal information. Except in rare cases, we will respond to you within 14 days after we have received this information, after we have received your request.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information that we hold about you by emailing or writing to us . We may not provide you with a copy of your personal information if this concerns other individuals or we have another lawful reason to withhold that information.
The accuracy of your information is important to us, and should your details change please inform us by email or by writing to us.
Where we rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing your personal information, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us. If you would like to withdraw your consent to receiving and direct marketing to which you had previously agreed, you can do so by contacting us by email or in writing.
You may object to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes by contacting our sales department email@example.com.
We use so-called social plugins (buttons) of social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
When you visit our website, these buttons are deactivated by default without your intervention they will not send any data to the respective social networks. We have no influence on the scope of data that is collected by the social networks through their buttons. The data use policies of the social networks provide information on the purpose and extent of the data that they collect how it is processed and used.
We may collect your preferences to send you marketing information directly from us by email (where applicable) including:
- When you purchase from us on our website
- When you sign up for offers on our website
- You purchase one of our products from an Exhibition you visited
- From time to time we may ask you to update your marketing preferences by asking you to consent to receiving marketing information from us.
- We may contact you with targeted advertising delivered online through social media and platforms by using your personal information, or use your personal information for targeting marketing to improve its relevance to you, unless you object
Changes to this policy:
We may review this policy from time to time and any changes will be notified to you by posting an updated version on our website.
If you have any questions or complaints about any of the above or wish to amend your marketing preferences with tp24 Limited please contact us on 01354 691 919 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the address at the bottom of our website pages.
To download this as a PDF HERE